Friday, September 19, 2014

I'm Late (And No, Not That!)

Kenson turned 8 way back at the beginning of August.   For lots of reasons, I'm just now getting around to posting the pics.  His three wishes were:  1.  Spiderman cake  2.  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toys and 3.  taking a friend to Lost in Fun.  

At age eight, Kenson loves to play football or soccer at recess.  He loves to read super hero books.  He does a great job with babies and younger kids.  He smiles easily and makes friends easily.  I loved hearing at the last parent teacher conference, "Who doesn't like Kenson?"  He is still a pretty sensitive, thoughtful soul.


Ninja Turtles galore-books, cheapy paper masks (which he has played with and played with), a figurine, and movies

The cupckakes of Facebook lore-they were a bad bad thing.  I'll blame Walmart which did not have any black icing for piping in a tube with a super small tip.  We ended up using black licorice that was hard and very unflexible.  I laughed a lot by the end.  Trust me, when I say that they look better in the pictures than they did in real life.

No comments: